BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Leanna E.
Classic lash. Looks great on most people even if you have to cut them to fit. Very soft and fluttery. Never have difficulty applying these lashes.
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
Are these good for someone who has never worn lashes before, but is wanting to try them out, without them looking too dramatic or Fake, ya know..?!
Scarlett B.
My go-to lashes on the rare occasion thar I wear lashes. They are very easy to use and apply and this specific shape looks the most natural to me.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I just love ardell eyelashes there the best to wear comfotable and natural too i was not a big fan but the first time I tried them i like them alot
Isis P.
bloomington
I love these eyelashes, they look very good on the eyes and most generally fight eye shapes very very well, the band is thin and looks very natural
Kimberly F.
Los angeles , CA
I absolutely love this! They are perfect. Not too little nor too much! Just beautifully perfect! I go to eyelashes whenever i want to apply falsies
Rachel K.
Flint, MI
Love these lashes they look great and their easy to put on because of the thin band. They look really natural so these are great for every day wear
Chrystal G.
Gig Harbor, WA
I hadn't tried these for a very long time, I wanted big thick dramatic lashes, but these pack a punch! I love the price and they are very durable!
Jocelyn N.
Orange, CA
All time favorite!! They really make your eyes pop and it looks natural I'm always getting complements. I like Therese more then the 105 personally
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love ardell lashes! and these are one of my favorite lashes! So natural but also a beauty!
They come in all sizes but the Demi are my go to go
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.