BY ARDELL #43 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
These are super amazing lashes for a great price! They look natural but still glamorous. I reuse mine for at least 4 uses so for $3.. totally worth it!
shavell p.
Shreveport, LA
I used to be the girl that always wondered why do females wear lashes and then I was introduced to these and now I completely understand I am in love.
Sarahi R.
Fort Worth, TX
Cute and natural looking lashes. They are easy to apply and easy to blend into natural lashes. Gives you a lift but not too dramatic and fake looking.
Katelee G.
I love these lashes! I do bridal hair and makeup professionally, I use this brand on just about every bride and bridesmaid I've done! Absolute go to!
Cessilia T.
Hollywood, FL
I loveeeeee this brand! So affordable with such a glam look! I am a makeup artist and these are always my go to! My clients love them and so do I !!
Jessica A.
Bronx, NY
I almost never wear lashes but when I do I always buy these! They are beautiful! Pair them with a smoky eye and you have the perfect going out look!
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, Az
I loved the way my eyes looked with these falsies! They were so easy to apply. I used with the Duo lash glue, but great for being a drugstore product
Domenica C.
Plant City, FL
So great! I love how they feel and look very easy to apply as well good price single pack is like 3.00 but I like to buy the value pack of 6 for 9.00
Brooke O.
You can't go wrong with ardell the best lashes in the drugstore game. You can always rely on ardell to give you the lash that not all mascara a can!
Madison E.
Absolutely love these lashes I wear them everyday they make my eyes look bigger and they don't irritate my eyes when I wear them . Love love love ❤️
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.