BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Alyssa F.
We sell makes the best false lashes from the drugstore. The demi wispies are my favorite from the brand. They look so natural and are absolutely stunning.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
If you need affordable natural lashes that aren't fake looking these lashes are the way to go. I always use them on my clients and for a every day look.
Brittany R.
Hannibal, MO
These lashes are beautiful and easy to apply! they are a very wonderful choice for beginner lash users and a staple for even the most pro make up wearer
Xenia L.
Great lashes they are not too long or too short
they are just the right length
also they look nice but natural not too dramatic
good for an everyday look
Dania J.
Dayton, OH
I've heard such good reviews about this on YouTube and some of my favorite makeup artists and I knew it was going to impress. I use it for all my events
Delia T.
Oak Lawn, IL
One of my top 3 Favorite Lashes. The demi is a great lash if you aren't used to full lashes. Beginner friendly and definitely give you the drama needed!
Valerie M.
My favorite eyelashes to buy to give you that perfect natural eye look! Im obsessed with natural eyelashes thats perfect for faking them as your own lol.
Brittany O.
San Jose , CA
Makes my eyes pop, but still an every day look.my lashes look full and pretty ,can wear it any day without fuss as they are easy to put on and take off .
Daniela R.
My favorite lashes to wear on the daily or when ever I don't want too much glam. super easy to apply and very affordable as well. ;) they look gorgeous.
Chanel S.
Cleveland, OH
The only lashes I use because I am wry picky with everyday lashes. I use other brands for big events but these are my look cute for everyday type of lash
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.