BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Malaya M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these eyelashes but my favorite would have to be the "natural" one of the best ones still good value and not pricey at all I would so buy them again
Lily G.
These eyelashes can be good for several uses. I like them and would recommend them. They're easy to use and you have a lot of options of different styles.
Odalys S.
The ardell wispies are to die for they're great and they give your lashes a natural fuller look without so much dramatic look to your eyes they're great !!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Used a set of these for the first time a couple weeks ago and they are not bad they went on easy and stayed and did not look fake as I thought they would.
Morgan M.
For the most part they look natural, as natural as they can for 5 dollars. They are super comfortable and the demi whispies give the eyes a glamorous look
Miriam B.
My favorite everyday kind of lashes. These look amazing in anyone. I like how bendable these are not only that but they blend nicely with your real lashes.
Chelsea G.
All time favorites!!! They are so real looking and comfortable and the band is so easy to apply. You can buy them almost anywhere and they last 3-4 wears!
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
Love love the brand and style of lashes. It's natural with enough flair to stand it but doesn't make up look like drag queen. The band is very comfortable
Rya A.
burley
Absolutely love these lashes ! Band is nice and comfortable. Found this Brand at my local Walmart and it is very affordable! I use this brand every day !!!
Brit J.
UT
These false lashes are the BEST!! The glue gets sticky fast making it so easy to apply. The lashes look so flawless and give such a fun look. I love them!!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.