BY ARDELL #43 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Ardell has some of my favorite lashes. I prefer them over MAC lashes because they are cheaper and seem to stay on way longer. They are also very easy to reuse.
Madi H.
I love these eyelashes. They are super easy to put on and looks so natural while wearing. I use this product all the time and they last all day while wearing.
Sarah H.
These are amazing! They look beautiful with any look. You can wear a simple shadow or a black smokey eye and they will work. PLUS they are the perfect price!!
Amy D.
Okeechobee, FL
Loved the size of the lash. Fills out naturally without an obvious fake lash look. Also, gives the appearance of a perfect eye-lined eye without the eyeliner.
Chandrea O.
These are my favorite go to lashes for any look that I do with my eye makeup. I have smaller eyes so these lashes will give my makeup a glam look, either way.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
These lashes are everything! They're super natural and so easy to apply! Plus they are super affordable and re usable if you properly clean and sanitize them!
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
I use the demi wispies when i want to go for a “dramatic” look. I have small eyes, so it’s hard to find lashes that don’t close up my eyes so this works great
Tequila C.
I love Ardell Lashes they are so comfortable to wear and easy to apply ! And they are reusable so if u take good care of them you can wear them more then once
Tatiana T.
Nashville, TN
These just so happen to be some of my favorite lashes. They look so natural and flirty and they also have a really thin strip, which is easy for application.
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
I think these lashes are beautiful but I’m giving them three stars because I’ve had a couple of experiences where the lashes don’t match and it looks weird.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.