BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love most or ardells lashes , they blend in so we’ll win natural lashes and just always look so flawless. They can be super inexpensive and they can be reused so you get so much for your money I 100% recommend
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Overall, I’m not a fan of false lashes. However, these look more natural than the other “natural” lashes on me. They are also smaller than some of the other styles. They are the only strip lashes I will wear.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
This lashes are very comfortable and economic and very good quality they have a lot of styles, they are super soft, I buy It at Walmart for only 3 dlls yes I’m gonna keep buying it and I recommend it to everyone.
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
i wore these at prom, and i got soooo many compliments! they look gorgeous and if you clean them after use you can reuse them! you can find them at Walmart or Target and they won’t burn a hole in your wallet!
audrey c.
st. paul
These lashes are super natural and beautiful I love these they are so easy to use and have pretty decent packaging. I really like how affordable they are compared to other lashes. I would recommend because they make every makeup look, look better!
Ashley M.
Clifton
Omg I love All of Ardell’s eyelash products these eyelashes are the best😍they give you a natural look An flear out so pretty!!If you go for the natural look in eyelashes these would be good to buy!
Jessica M.
Homestead, FL
I used these while having a girls night out. It was hot and they didn’t slip at all. This is not my first time using the demi whispies I am a repeat used and will continue to purchase them.
Shar M.
Love love love these lashes!!! I just bought a pack of 5! They go perfect with any look! Super “natural” look and applies so easily and comfortably! 100% would always recommend to anyone!
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
my favorite lashes! So cheap when looking for quality lashes! So so pretty and so wispy and real looking, don’t even need to be cut they fit perfectly and blend well, super easy to apply and gorgeous when they are on
Cami C.
These are fair lashes. They’re only the second pair I’ve tried. The others were from benefit. I found these to be harder to apply and stick on due to either the band width or material but they still work and look beautiful
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.