BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jackie O.
Midlothian, VA
I rarely wear false lashes but I wore these for formal and they were amazing! So easy to use, even for beginners like myself, and they looked great and lasted all night!
Michelle O.
Winnetka, IL
Basically you get what you pay for. They seemed to bother my eyes a lot but the product is cheap and easy to use. If you ever need eyelashes in a hurry then get these.
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
Beautiful and comfortable! So wispy, and can be used for everyday and a glam look. I don't find these to be overly priced for the quality and they last quite a few wears. I am definitely a fan of these and I recommend to all!
Luz H.
Detroit, MI
I use these on my clients. Goes great with every look & i haven't had a problem with them yet. I try to buy these in bulk. I buy a good 10 every 2 weeks. I will continue to buy these as long as im a mua
Ro B.
I just got into wearing falsies and these I would def recommend. They add the perfect length and fullness to your lashes. If your a falsies beginner, I would go with these!
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
I just adore these lashes... so easy to wear, so naturally pretty, and so incredibly affordable! I feel like my eyes are naked without the. xoxo Ardell wispies!
Sabrina B.
Tampa, FL
OBSESSED WITH EYELASHES! Adrell has always been my go to for falsies, and I find their glue to hold great and it doesn't result in ripping out your real lashes.
nyasia P.
First pair of lashes I ever put on, ever. Easy to put on. I got a lot of use out of these and I wasn't too careful with them either. Look beautiful on the eyes.
Filza M.
Northridge , CA
Love these lashes!! Very affordable and easy to put on! I really like the clear band, coz it looks so natural n perfect!! Ppl think I have naturally long lashes
dianelys🇩🇴 p.
Cape coral
the band of these lashes is very comfortable and helps a whole lot with application, they’re a perfect touch to a full face of makeup or a casual daytime glam!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.