BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
branda n.
beaumont
love ardell. they never fail to dissapoint me. these lashes go great with any eyes , flirty , long lasting , & very natural! very easy to apply. i get so many compliments on them. would def recommend to everyone
Lauren G.
These lashes are really nice. You have to have enough glue on them or the ends will start to peel off your eyelids. These are great for a little extra glam look!
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love Ardell wispies, best fake eyelashes I've ever had. They don't look over dramatic to where they look fake. I have short eyelashes and these just blend it nice and make my eyes pop when I wear them.
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA
These are my absolute favorite drugstore lashes and are so beautiful to complete any makeup look or just to add boldness to your face. I use them with duo lash adhesive and they're very good about staying on
Chi O.
The only eyelash I use if I want a natural look. It last a long time and can be reused a lot. Just wish the wispy was a little more wispy. Only con I have is the packaging. Don't stay closed half the time so my eyelashes tend to fall out.
Alisson R.
San Juan, TX
This lashes are amazing!!! They look so natural, & they're so easy to put them on.
I've been using another products but they're nothing compared to this lashes i completely recommend this product.
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
Great lashes! They give your eyes so much life! Wearable for a day/night time look. Band is thin and isn't uncomfortable. Affordable and will look amazing on anyone
Katrina P.
Tucson, AZ
If your looking for beautiful wispy lashes for an affordable price these are what you need! They're glam without being too over the top. And they're natural enough for everyday wear.
Bri M.
I use these lashes everyday and I love them!!! I usually layer them up for a little more dramatic look and I just love how they look on anyone. Definitely worth it
Jackie O.
Midlothian, VA
I rarely wear false lashes but I wore these for formal and they were amazing! So easy to use, even for beginners like myself, and they looked great and lasted all night!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.