BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
My favorite pair from their "natural" line! They are beautiful, and do look natural! You can use them a few time before throwing them out if you take good care of them.
Julianna S.
Completely love this brand for lashes super affordable and super nice looking lashes. They look just like mow expensive brands and can really make amy eye look pop. Always my go to for lashes.
Brenda C.
I WOULD KILL FOR A THOUSAND OF THESE LASHES! TOTALLY WORTH IT. NATURAL LOOK. PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLIMENT ME AND THINK THAT THESE ARE MY REAL LASHES. TOTALLY WORTH THE BUY!
Natalie B.
Love these lashes they look super nice when blended into your lashes. Not too natural and not too bold. Just enough to let everyone know your lashes look amazing ūüėā
Ashy C.
My favorite go to lash. I love these lashes because they look very natural for fake eyelashes not to dramatic. I recommend them to anyone who wants to try out lashes.
Synthia W.
Bloomingdale , IL
Some of my fave drug store lashes

These were my go to lashes when I first learned how to apply them. There very flexible and easy to blend in with ur natural lashes.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I just tried these lashes for the first time yesterday. Usually I don't like fake lashes but these actually worked well. they have great staying power and look natural.
demi n.
Surprise, AZ
I first used these lashes for my junior prom because like the name of the lashed my name is Demi (lol). Soon though i started using them every day. I won't use any other brand!! They are beautiful, long, and natural!
tatiana w.
I bought a pair of these last year around Halloween from walmart and I fell in love. I tried to make them last as long as I could. I learned, this year I picked up a 5 pack! They're easy to apply and they're so cute.
Melissa B.
Reedley, CA
Love these lashes. First brand of lashes I started wearing as a beginner. So easy to put on. Natural looking but dramatic at the same time. Very light weight. Favs.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.