BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Zainab R.
Sugar Land, TX
Ardell is one of my favorite brands for fake lashes!! And they are so comfortable too! And the invisibands are so great for when I don't wanna wear eyeliner! Absolutely love!!
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Ardell I love this lash line I can never get enough of these lashes. Ive have stocked up on so many types of their lashes and I live by these I make my friends use these lashes.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
These look so natural that you can't even tell that they're not real. I also like that they are re-usable. Just make sure you clean them off with alcohol so you don't get an eye infections.
Shayna K.
Love these lashes! I love the thin band because it makes applying the lashes SO much easier. And the Demi whispy's are so natural looking for day to day wear. Not to mention they are SO affordable
Marisa S.
North hills , CA
I wear false lashes on a daily basis. I used to wear these and they were my favorite! I would never try any other ones! Look really natural always got compliments on them
tess l.
houston
this is a product i highly recommend ! it’s great for anything ! i would buy this again and it’s worth every penny !!! i got it as a gift the first time ever using it then i started giving them to my friends and family bc it’s so good !
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of most drugstore brand cosmetics, but Ardell lashes never fail me! The demi wispies provide a natural look ~ basically just gives your lashes an extra oomph, but natural! Definitely pretty for a daytime look :)
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
Yes! yes! just so much yes. these are wearable but add a little drama. not too over the top but enough to make your lashes stand out. very comfortable and easy to apply.
Ashy C.
My favorite go to lash. I love these lashes because they look very natural for fake eyelashes not to dramatic. I recommend them to anyone who wants to try out lashes.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
My favorite pair from their "natural" line! They are beautiful, and do look natural! You can use them a few time before throwing them out if you take good care of them.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.