BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Quiana P.
I don't really like the strips by this brand but the individuals are ok. The strips are thing and they don't last. If you're looking for a one night wear them I would suggest these.
These are the best false lashes. They look much more natural than most and last for a couple of weeks. They make your eyes pop without looking like you're trying to hard. Love them
Blake E.
Augusta, KS
I've tried a pretty good amount of different brands of lashes. These are by far my favorite! They look awesome because they blend super well into my lash line. I can use one set multiple times so they are totally worth the money. Love love love
Danielle Z.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
The best lashes. Look beautiful without being too obnoxious or too subtle. You can't beat the price either. I pretty much always use these whenever I use false lashes.
Ashley W.
I like these lashes. They help give me a more completed look when I wear them. My natural lashes are very short so I do have trouble with them staying on for longer periods of time.
Kagbe T.
Bronx, NY
I have these eyelashes! and it's fantastic. i love the fact that you could use it several times. it also make it seem like they are your real eyelashes. i highly recommend these.
Lauren D.
Flint, MI
My go-to eyelash brand! The wisp type look natural but still make a huge difference. Makes people look twice but in a good way! They stay on great and can be reused many times.
anabel c.
These are the most comfortable eyelashes to wear! I can last all day with them on, and have them start poking at me. I get two uses out of them, if I take care of them correctly.
Zainab R.
Sugar Land, TX
Ardell is one of my favorite brands for fake lashes!! And they are so comfortable too! And the invisibands are so great for when I don't wanna wear eyeliner! Absolutely love!!
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
These are one of the best eyelashes ever. they are my favorite brand. gives you a good dramatic look without being too over the top. they stay very well. they look very natural
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.