BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite ardell lashes. I love the demi ones because they bring out the pop in my eyes and they are long lasting. It was also fairly inexpensive. My eye color is brown and I would buy it again because they are so nice.
T B.
These are the only lashes my daughter uses for her cheer comp lashes. She's tried others but these are by far the prettiest ones. She's never had any issues with them going on and staying on either.
Mariah M.
Love love love these lashes. Makes my eyes really pop. Would suggest to anyone. They are always easy to apply. I've always loved Ardell lashes. Will buy another pair
Kari C.
New Haven, CT
Love the natural mod look that Ardell gives for fuller lashes. The black Ardell adhesive is great for preventing white glue marks and helps keep the look natural as well as keeps the lashes in place for a lengthy time.
Taylor M.
Detroit, MI
Yeeeesss!!!! These were the first false eyelashes I ever used when i firat started with make up. They never came off, unless I took them off & rhey stayed on pretty well. I need to go buy some by the way lol. But 5 stars to these natural looking killers.
Sarah W.
Love love love! Ardell has the best lashes. They are so comfortable, perfect for a first timer or a regular user. These are a nice mix of natural with a pop of glam.
Juliet S.
San Carlos, CA
These are my favorite lashes! They certainly provide glamour while looking natural. Just your lashes but amped up! The price was awesome as well... Less than 4 bucks... Can't beat that!
Chantelle D.
Staten Island, NY
I love these!! they give me a vsmped up yet natural look. I recently had a baby and needed a boost to up my confidence and these totally helped. easy application and long lasting wear!
Jennifer L.
Dallas tx
Great for a natural look , I tend to buy these a lot because I have short lashes this adds a little something without adding too much ,would definitely repurchase.
Ebony R.
These lashes are so pretty I would always use them I've bought so many my eye color is brown and they really make them pop out. The packaging isn't too nice but not too complicated. Best to apply with the DUO eyelash glue. I would use again and again
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.