BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jennifer  M.
Wildomar, CA
It can be difficult to find eye lashes to give you a full natural looking appearance. These eye lashes are a must have. Easy to apply and remove. You will not be disappointed with the look these eye lashes present. People will stop to comment on how great your lashes look.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
FAVORITE everyday lashes. These feel so light and look so natural. I have been using these daily for about a year now. You can reuse them up to 3 times so they are great!!!
Azalea L.
San Marcos, CA
These lashes are so comfortable to wear the band isnt uncomfortable like other drugstore brands. These are very well made lashes Ardell is the best brand to get eyelashes from at the drugstore
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA
I loveeeeee these lashes! They give you some extra length but nothing that is to much, however if your eyes are hooded, I recommend cutting the inside so they won't lift from the inner corner.
Holley C.
Menifee , CA
These are my fave lashes. I love that they have an invisible band. They are very affordable. I love how they make my blue-green eyes pop. They're also easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase!
Jetzabell J.
San Bernardino , CA
These are very good for beginners or even people who been using lashes for years. They are easy to apply and so many people ask if they are my real lashes. They're great.
Genn S.
Easy to apply. The band is extremely flexible and easy to place once the excess on the side is trimmed in relation to the width of the eye space. Great quality and price.
Alissa K.
Tulsa, OK
I love how fake lashes make any look feel more glam and put together. Ardell lashes have nice quality and are inexpensive, plus you can just run to target and pick them up. Easy.
Kisha B.
Addison, IL
My 2nd best eyelashes when I do wear them I get compliments, a lot of peple say they look very real and are very believable. So two thumbs up, and they don't irritate my eyes or eyelid like most
Briahna G.
Ontario, CA
I really enjoy these lashes. I prefer a more natural looks with some definition. These are perfect for my desired look. They last long if you are careful handling them.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.