BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
TANYA L.
Perfect for instant eyelashes that look natural!! I suggest that all Woman try it at least once!!~ You will swear by them and recommend to everyone for that natural long lashes!!
Valerie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is my favorite False lashes brand and style. The demi gives a dramatic look without you looking like a drag queen. I usually buy these 3 at a time which means a lot since I don't wear makeup much or go out often. So when I have to attempt to look pretty these are my go to lashes.
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
This lovelies are fantastic. Simple and cute to wear buy themselves with maybe just lipstick and still feel glam. Easy to use once u get the hang of it. And good price as well!
June F.
New Orleans, LA
These lashes are the best for pageants & anything on stage! They are dramatic yet still look natural. I suggest duo dark tone application glue to use with these, you'll look flawless! More than 5 stars to these lashes!!
Justina B.
Definitely think Ardell could sell these lashes for triple the price and I'd still purchase them. They're so pretty and have a beautiful shape to them. And I love how you can literally find them anywhere.
Kimmi M.
Whitman
Such a good pair of lashes makes eye lashes so nice and easy to cut into your eye shape , usually gives the lashes a very side everyday glam look and these are very affordable would recommend to a friend
Kirsten S.
These are my go to- easy but ️gorgeous lashes ❤️ I always stock up when they go on sale. They have a nice thin band and full lashes. They're widely available and affordable- what more could you want?
I love these lashes! Such great value and really good quality. I always wear these wether I'm going out shopping, work or on a night out. They look great with any eye look, highly recommend these!
Belinda G.
Santa Ana, CA
I am not a big fan of falsies but these are the only lashes I will wear. I like that they don't look too exaggerated. Not to mention that I can reuse a pair a few times before moving on to the next.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
FAVORITE everyday lashes. These feel so light and look so natural. I have been using these daily for about a year now. You can reuse them up to 3 times so they are great!!!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.