BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love these! They really make your eyes stand out without looking like too much. I use these pretty regularly. These are great for a quick and easy look with just a little bit of shadow or nothing at all, even.
Maria V.
Katy, TX
Love these lashes! Every time I wear them I get complimented on my lashes! Everyone always thinks they're my real lashes ūüėā they're so surprised when I tell them they're not my real lashes! So easy to apply also!!!
Cameron S.
Spring, TX
BEST eyelashes ever. They are natural looking, but give that little extra fab and glam to make your eyes pop. If you want to go the extra nine yards, double stack these, you are defiantly going to catch some eyes.
Mitzi A.
Anaheim, CA
Love love this lashes They look nice and full but also natural at the same time.The glue gets sticky fast making it so easy to apply. The lashes look so flawless
Miss D.
I love lashes and try various brands and styles, but these are by far my favorite and go to. They feel incredibly light weight with an almost natural look to them. I always have several on hand as a back up.
Maggie D.
Great price! Good quality. As easy to apply as fake lashes can be. Love these for a girls night out. My go to brand when it comes to fake lashes. The length is perfect and their are many options to chose from.
Jazmine M.
Yonkers, NY
I feel that with Arden being so cost effective when it comes to falsies there's no need to spend a truck load of money on lashes I like their quality and u can def keep reusing as long as you take care of them
Amber C.
Pico Rivera, CA
These lashes are amazing. I first wore them for my junior prom and I'm glad I chose them in comparison to another brand because first off they are affordable and they stayed on all night which was amazing,
Hydiea H.
Toledo, OH
Love these !! I stepped out of my comfort zone was use to kiss lashes but I fell in love with these ! I use them very often. The package it came in was so cute ! And I would def buy again very soon!!!!!!
TANYA L.
Perfect for instant eyelashes that look natural!! I suggest that all Woman try it at least once!!~ You will swear by them and recommend to everyone for that natural long lashes!!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.