BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Nikhita M.
Washington, DC
I bought a pack of 6 and it was the best thing I've done in my life! I, once, wore these for two days straight when I went to this party and an after party then brunch. They look so good!
Michelle S.
I love this! Looks so natural! It was so easy to apply and I had several compliments on my eyes because no one knew I was wearing false lashes. It is great quality, affordable, and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Dana B.
Sarasota, FL
These are the best eyelashes ever. Demi Wispies have always been my go to for full natural looking lashed. I always recommend them to friends and colleagues. They are always telling me that my eyelashes are so full.
Jennyfer N.
I somewhat liked them, if I'm being honest. It seemed as if my natural lashes showed more than these, the Demi-Wispies only gave me a fuller look but no length ):
Chauntel T.
Verona, KY
These are my fav pair of lashes! These were my first ever lashes I bought and they applied so well! They looked so good. They definitely look natural. I got so many compliments at work and from random customers at work.
quynh n.
Gilbert, AZ
These are my favorite lashes for any events. I think these are the only lashes I can get away with wearing during the daytime. If you want more of a dramatic look then you can stack two pairs on to of each other.
Taylor H.
Eastpointe, MI
Great for a beginner. These eyelashes are easy to apply and have such a natural look. I would recommend these lashes is you sent trying to look like your wearing fake lashes. I love this set for a everyday look.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love these! They really make your eyes stand out without looking like too much. I use these pretty regularly. These are great for a quick and easy look with just a little bit of shadow or nothing at all, even.
Maria V.
Katy, TX
Love these lashes! Every time I wear them I get complimented on my lashes! Everyone always thinks they're my real lashes ūüėā they're so surprised when I tell them they're not my real lashes! So easy to apply also!!!
Cameron S.
Spring, TX
BEST eyelashes ever. They are natural looking, but give that little extra fab and glam to make your eyes pop. If you want to go the extra nine yards, double stack these, you are defiantly going to catch some eyes.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.