BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Kayla F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I really loved this lashes. I have bought them a few times, and I think they are great! They stayed on the whole time until I took them off. They are really good quality especially considering they aren't very expensive.
Sabra G.
North Pole
These are my favorite drug store lash. They look natural while still giving you gorgeous lashes. Easy to apply and use. You can again find them at the drug store for fairly cheap. These are a lash I would suggest buying
Brianna B.
I really like the invisible band on The lashes because it really does give you a natural look. It comes in a really nice packaging and is easy to apply. I would buy this product again. Seeing how reasonably price this product was I would also recommend to others.
Quenie M.
These pair of wispes look like minks when I wore them. I got mine from Walmart for a cheap price. They do last long and are easy to apply. They give me more a exaggerated natural look. They’re good for a everyday look.
Casey S.
Royal Oak , MI
These were a bit more fake on me than their natural lashes or other semi wisp lashes. They came pretty stiff and I had to cut them a lot more than I do others. But! They’re a great sub for more expensive versions.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Omg I️ loveeee these lashes. They’re so beautiful & can really step up your eye look. They’re so comfy as well. Some lashes I’ve tried are not. Ardell is such an affordable price as well. I definitely recommend!
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love most or ardells lashes , they blend in so we’ll win natural lashes and just always look so flawless. They can be super inexpensive and they can be reused so you get so much for your money I 100% recommend
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Overall, I’m not a fan of false lashes. However, these look more natural than the other “natural” lashes on me. They are also smaller than some of the other styles. They are the only strip lashes I will wear.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
This lashes are very comfortable and economic and very good quality they have a lot of styles, they are super soft, I buy It at Walmart for only 3 dlls yes I’m gonna keep buying it and I recommend it to everyone.
Joelle R.
Boone, NC
i wore these at prom, and i got soooo many compliments! they look gorgeous and if you clean them after use you can reuse them! you can find them at Walmart or Target and they won’t burn a hole in your wallet!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.