BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Maria S.
Soledad, CA
Best false lashes i have tried. They look natural and are very easy to apply. Also you can wear them more than once and very inexpensive. I have tried many false lashes but this have to be my favorite. I would keep on buying this lashes. I recommend them to eveyone.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
For affordable drugstore eye lashes these are for sure the best. Great for doubling up too!!! have such a natural look to them when applied and great for everyday use.
Sara T.
Feeding Hills, MA
I'm not sure I need to add more. I'm sure if you go through the reviews you'll see these are loved by many, many people. Great lashes, great band and at a great price!
Megan G.
monterey park , ca
I love these lashes, I would use these on a day to day use nothing special. These are soooo cute and look very natural! Definitely one of my favorite lashes by ardell!
Edie M.
Spanish Fort, Al.
Absolutely love love love my eyelashes. I wear normal length ones during the week. And on the weekend I wear my dramatic ones. My favorite thing is to spot my eyelashes out in pics! Lots of people ask me if my lashes are real!
Sheena P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These lashes look amazing when on! They add volume and length and really give a lovely dramatic eye appearance! The fact that they look really natural is my favorite thing about them. It was very easy to apply them as well!
Edith C.
Killeen, TX
I don’t particularly like these better than my natural one’s, but these are also pretty good. They are very affordable and easy to apply. They also look very amazing on the eyes, I definitely recommend these too.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
This is my favorite affordable fake lashes. They have so many styles and you can usually find them at any drug store. They have natural looking ones and very dramatic ones. Definitely worth the money.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I've never worn lashes before. I tried these for the first time this week and I was surprised at how easy they were to apply and how comfortable they were. Love them!
Alyssa F.
Always loved demi wispies! probably a go to whenever i need lashes for an event or holiday. Very natural with a small bit of drama to them. love the way they sit and make my eyes look wide awake!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.