BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Rima M.
My favorite lashes it's natural and just makes my eye look amazing. It adds to the makeup by making my lashes bolder than usual which I like. I will continue to buy more
Kimberly K.
These lashes are perfect for dancers! In high school and college these were always my go-to. Ardell produces such great eyelashes that give a full look. Your eyes will look fantastic in pictures!!
emily b.
I have smaller eyes and so it's difficult to find fake eyelashes to wear. I got the Ardell Demi Wisp Black eyelashes and wore them for prom in April 2016. They stayed on and looked so pretty with my makeup. I was very satisfied!
Myesha F.
These are some of the best eyelashes you can find! These are my go to when I want to look different but still be natural! They're perfect to with with or without makeup.
Courtney M.
By far my favorite lashes. They are the best. They go on super easy and are very affordable. This style is also my favorite. Very natural but still full and glamorous.
Sara T.
Feeding Hills, MA
I'm not sure I need to add more. I'm sure if you go through the reviews you'll see these are loved by many, many people. Great lashes, great band and at a great price!
Maria S.
Soledad, CA
Best false lashes i have tried. They look natural and are very easy to apply. Also you can wear them more than once and very inexpensive. I have tried many false lashes but this have to be my favorite. I would keep on buying this lashes. I recommend them to eveyone.
Megan G.
monterey park , ca
I love these lashes, I would use these on a day to day use nothing special. These are soooo cute and look very natural! Definitely one of my favorite lashes by ardell!
Sheena P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These lashes look amazing when on! They add volume and length and really give a lovely dramatic eye appearance! The fact that they look really natural is my favorite thing about them. It was very easy to apply them as well!
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
For affordable drugstore eye lashes these are for sure the best. Great for doubling up too!!! have such a natural look to them when applied and great for everyday use.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.