BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Lyndi F.
By far my favorite style of false lashes are the demi whispies! They look so natural and don't feel heavy at all. I can apply mascara on them, their affordable and reusable!
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I love these lashes, most beauty gurus go to lashes. They look so natural and really makes any eye look pop. I get many uses out of them and find them to be great again and again. I pair this with my duo eyelash glue for perfect lashes.
Veronica S.
Larksville, PA
I love these falsies they last all day! And they are so pretty while still looking real! I usually have a lot of trouble with false eyelashes however I get these on pretty fast! I'd definitely buy again(:
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
Ardell is my favorite brand of eyelashes. I only use them on holidays or special occasions. This brand does not make my eyelashes look fake they have a natural feel to them.
Nicole B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Out of all eyelashes I've purchased these are by far my favorite and the price is amazing! They stay on and look flawless :) I am in love with the 110's and the Demi wispy.
Angelica V.
Conyers, GA
Hands down my favorite eyelashes from the drugstore! And ive tried all brands of eyelashes from the drugstore. And yes they are far from the quality you get from a pair of mink lashes but you get a lot of bang for you buck in these. I say they last for about a good 3-4 uses. Depending on how you treat your lashes of course!
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I honestly love these to death ❤💙💜 they are great natural you cannt tell that's you weeding falses plus if you take Care of them they can last for months I clean mine and use them over and over again
Shelby T.
Beaverton , OR
These are my go to lashes! They are amazing! They look so natural and go on flawlessly with my kiss eyelash glue. They are not too heavy and blend with my natural lashes. I love these lashes and will keep buying them.
Marissa B.
I LOVE any Ardell lashes! They're so pretty! I sometimes feel like they make my eyes look bigger and can give you either a sexy look, or just make you look like you have fuller lashes! Definitely my favorite brand for false eyelashes.
Sarae T.
Lawton, OK
Affordable lashes from the drugstore that have my lashes looking natural yet glam at the same time. I get the affordable but glam look. They don’t stray from my actual lash line so they are worth it.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.