BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Stephanie J.
I love these, they feel natural and they weren't to heavy. I did have to cut them from the sides because they were too big but besides that they were the ideal package (even if they did come with the glue).
Linda T.
I have short thin eyelashes that you can't see unless you're within a foot of my face. These lashes make my face look fuller and make my eye makeup look so much better. They make me look SO GOOD. I recommend these!
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
Ardell is my favorite brand of eyelashes. I only use them on holidays or special occasions. This brand does not make my eyelashes look fake they have a natural feel to them.
Courtney W.
Milton, FL
Ardell fake eyelashes are really great! You can get them from the drugstore at a really good price. They stay on just as good as expensive ones and they look great. You really can't see the band either!
Lauren M.
Love these lashes for a less glam look. They look pretty and natural. I always get compliments when I wear these lashes. They are easy to find in drugstores and not expensive. I will definitely buy again!
Mikaela B.
Bronx , NY
I love these lashes I've bought so many of them and wear them alllll the time! It makes me so happy so have them on and it makes my eyes so sexy. There are times where I don't even put make up on and I wear lashes just to have a pop
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I love these lashes, most beauty gurus go to lashes. They look so natural and really makes any eye look pop. I get many uses out of them and find them to be great again and again. I pair this with my duo eyelash glue for perfect lashes.
Lyndi F.
By far my favorite style of false lashes are the demi whispies! They look so natural and don't feel heavy at all. I can apply mascara on them, their affordable and reusable!
Veronica S.
Larksville, PA
I love these falsies they last all day! And they are so pretty while still looking real! I usually have a lot of trouble with false eyelashes however I get these on pretty fast! I'd definitely buy again(:
Jillian K.
I love these lashes. I really love all the Ardell lashes, but these look so natural. I get compliments on my lashes all the time and people are always asking if they're real. I use a coat of mascara before I apply and I'm good to go.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.