BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Delmi D.
Van Buren, AR
Literally the best lashes ever! They are not to exaggerating, so it has a natural-ish look to them. they look full and are very light weight. Looks good on almost every eye-shape.
Just the right color and length
for my preference look very pretty I used them for a pictures week ago and I really loved them . My eye color is blue brown and green I got them of the Internet I don't remember where . Yes I would buy it agian.
Mercedes R.
These are my first ever false eyelash and I'm in love! I like natural and all I wanted was to fill my lashes in a little more and these did the job. The are so light weight as well I am definitely buying more !
Jessica N.
Shalimar , FL
These are the perfect lashes for an everyday look! I always find myself going back to these when I want a more natural looking lash. The band is nice and thin and they do not feel heavy either. Love these!
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Theyre alright. When i put them on, the inner corner always looks horrible because of my eyes (i have hooded eyelids) and it also hurts sometimes. It might just be because im not putting them on right? Probably not though because other lashes look/feel good on me.
sierra s.
florence
These lashes aren't my go to. These lashes are very natural for me not my cup of tea. These lashes don't last long on my eyes cause they wear them down. There is definitely room to improve on these bad boys.
Brenda R.
Moreno valley, Ca
The Ardell lashes are my go to lashes. I use them all the time not a one time user. They're better than most because it doesn't have a thick lash line and the price is cheap compare to others. I would definitely recommend these lashes!!!
Taylor F.
Frederick, MD
These are my favorite lashes and I've always been one to just wear mascara because applying lashes is too difficult...but not with these! I love wearing these with glam and simple makeup looks. I'd definitely recommend!
Katie B.
San Antonio
These are hands down my favorite lashes! I love them so much. They are vegan which is a must for me and they stay on all day. They look so beautiful for any occasion and they are very inexpensive. I like to buy the multipack, they last me awhile and I always get compliments on them!
Stephanie J.
I love these, they feel natural and they weren't to heavy. I did have to cut them from the sides because they were too big but besides that they were the ideal package (even if they did come with the glue).
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.