BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Ana R.
This lashes were given to me by a friend. .. and I love them. .. I have always used e.l.f. lashes and l.a. girl ones but these are my favorite. .. they look great and not weird looking
Caeley M.
I used these eyelashes for prom and they were GREAT! They're not too expensive, and they stayed on, comfortably, all night. They also looked very natural. I would definitely recommend.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I really do love the Ardell lashes. I only wear lashes on certain special occasions and it is always aredell. I like them because there are different types of lashes. I love them to be small and not stand out so much
Cheryl M.
Lake Orion, MI
These are my absolute favorite eyelashes to wear. I love them because they give me the look I want without actually looking fake. People tell me all your eyelashes are so beautiful and never knowing that they're not my own; my absolute favorite!
Yessenia G.
I really like these, they look so natural and don't bother me one bit! I always repurchase these! They are reusable for maybe 5 or 6 times may not be much but if taken care of, can be longer and there no expensive at all so you get your moneys worth!
Chemberly L.
While they are good lashes they just aren't my favorite if you take care of them they last very long and if you are use to them they are easy to apply. I personally like other lashes from kiss. I wouldn't recommend
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Love these lashes! I wear these when there is a special occasion. One of my good friends loves these on my and even my sister-in-law! I definitely recommend this and they are affordable compared to other falsies.
Haley P.
Draper, UT
Dang cute natural lashes. Great for everyday wear. I use them occasionally, but I usually wear thicker lashes. They're really easy to apply and you get a lot of wears out of them. Great product. Would recommend.
Katelyn N.
Prichard, WV
Great quality lashes for a decent price. Not too fake looking. Stay on pretty well and look more natural. I would recommend this product to anyone. I'm a first time user of fake lashes and these did not disappoint.
Sonya K.
Petaluma, CA
These are my go to natural everyday lash that still really makes my eyes pop but isn't overly dramatic. I love that Ardell makes their lashes so affordable and offer so much variety!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.