BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Michelle O.
White Hall, AR
I used these lashes for my maternity photos when I had my baby girl, and for some family photos. I love these lashes because they look natural. Plus when you have on false lashes, you don't need mascara. That's a bonus!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Great lashes. Love them. I but them @Ulta. Very easy to put them on if only you already know how and they are $3-4. I've bought these multiple times. Check them out.
Sandra A.
I love the these eyelash extensions because they give you a natural look and it's very easy to apply. I usually get a tweezer and press it down with my finger after applying the glue of course and wa la !!!! Perfect lashes for the night :) Please keep in mind one might be hanging in the morning lol. I re use them one more time. for the price it's worth it..
Alyssa C.
I LOVE THESE LASHES! As a makeup artist I am always looking for different style lashes. But I have to say these are my go to always. I love how they sit of the eye and that the band is so small you can barely feel them. I would recommend these lashes 100%
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
My favorite drug store lashes!!!! I loved the band on these lashes, barely needed any eyeliner. The lashes looked natural. They were comfortable and light weight that I can wear all day! Will most definitely buy again!!
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
I love these lashes. They're super cheap and affordable. They have a small band so you can't even see them connect to your eye and the lashes blend right in with the real ones. They aren't too overpowering and look amazing
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
Ardell demi wisp are great for like an every day look they are not too much just adds enough volume and a lil length to the outter portion of the eyes. I love them!
Diana D.
Los Angeles, CA
fits my eyes amazing i never have to cut them because it is like they are already made for me this always completes my look band is amazing because it is thin and does not look harsh when applying i just love it and everyone should really try these out.
Ana R.
This lashes were given to me by a friend. .. and I love them. .. I have always used e.l.f. lashes and l.a. girl ones but these are my favorite. .. they look great and not weird looking
Alex M.
These fake eyelashes are my favorite. They are the most natural looking lashes and the easiest to blend. They are also a great price and I would highly recommend to anyone starting out with lashes or even people that have been using them for years.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.