BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Malaya S.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love these eyelashes. The lash band is thin enough for easy application. You can apply them under or over your lash line. They last all day but you may want to conceal the band with eyeliner. They re a little fragile , would Definitley purchase again
Jennifer W.
Menifee, CA
My favorite brand of lashes!!! I love the natural look all the way to the dramatic. I won't use any other and the fact that they are only $6.00 ūüėÜ I ALWAYS have anywhere between 10-20 on hand
Jaleisa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great quality lashes especially for beginners the lash band is thin which makes it easy for application with your fingers or tweezers! I always keep Ardell lashes in my MUA kit!
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
These are my go to lashes when I want to go for a natural look but still want to look glam. Really good price but the lashes aren't the greatest quality. I have been asked if they're my real lashes so they're good quality!!
Kaya S.
I wore these lashes to my junior prom and got SO many compliments! They were super light and didn't irritate my eyes at all. They looked very natural but were also very pretty and made my whole makeup look go together! These are the only lashes I use now. Plus they're so affordable!
Lauren L.
I always buy this brand and this is one of my favorite styles that they come in. They are priced well and I can use them multiple times if I am careful but I love the value packs because you get a lot more for your money.
Julianne R.
These are my favorite lash for every day use! I use these on my clients for weddings, prom, etc. they are natural looking but add enough to feel beautiful! They are a great price as well. I would recommend these to everyone!
kelly b.
one of my favorite lash brands. i use these every day. theyre amazing and i have no complaints. super duper cheap and affordable. i always buy mine from ulta because theyre always stocked. would definitely recommend these, ardell regular wispies, and ardell 113s.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Love the thin to invisible band on these. They are so light yet glamorous and voluminous! I've worn the same pair atleast 10 times and the price point is perfect for lashes!ūüíč
Michelle O.
White Hall, AR
I used these lashes for my maternity photos when I had my baby girl, and for some family photos. I love these lashes because they look natural. Plus when you have on false lashes, you don't need mascara. That's a bonus!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.