BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
mayra z.
Riverside
I use Ardell Wispies all the time for a more natural look . although they have dramatic lashes as well . I love them waaaay better then those expensive ones you buy at Mac or Sephora & they're re use able just clean them up with alcohol after they start getting build up
Cvt Ligia R.
Me encanta, tienen un buen largo, estan perfectas en el ojo. se ven super naturales. las recomiendo. Estran muy bien para eld iario y para la noche. Un look natural. Para que no noten que tienes pestañas postizas. estan muy bien.
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
Who needs expensive lashes when there's these at the store! They come in a variety of styles to boot and are so easy to apply! U can buy them anywhere I'll definitely be picking up more and I will be recommending them to everyone!
Catie B.
I lover these lashes! They're not to long or dramatic but they're also not short and boring. They're thicker and full and amazing. I received lots of compliments with these babies. I just wish they came in a 3 or 6 pack instead of singles.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Best lashes 👍🏻👍🏻🙏🏽🙏🏽😉😍!! I keep multiple pairs in my professional kit and myself!! I double stack if someone has an event and wants a dramatic look - and u can reuse them!!
Sharmae H.
richmond
If you like false eyelashes that provide a bit of drama...well these are it! They are soft and easy to put on. But they are very full and dramatic...so if you are looking for a "natural" look these may not be what you are looking for.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the Invisibands! Especially those days you just want a simple or softer look. A natural matte eye and full lashes I think is very charming. The Invisiband isn't as harsh as the regular wispies with the thick black band.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
The Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black are an amazing brand of eye lashes to try. I love these lashes. Check out YT channel : PinkPearlsGlam. I love these lashes.
Chrystel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best natural looking lashes and super easy to apply. The band is very bendable and not too thick. I recommend this type of lash if you don't want to also wear eyeliner.
Tabitha O.
OMG I love eyelashes and this is by far one of my favorites I have try a lot of lashes and this is great easy to apply and easy to remove I use the Revlon glue with mine last all day long ◇♡
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.