BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Amanda W.
These are seriously the best fake eyelashes ever!!! I have super small eyes and these look so natural on me. I love how light they are, you can’t even feel them when they’re on. They’re super super cheap. You can find them at Ulta or Target, Walmart places like that! I highly recommend this brand, especially the demi wispies if you have small eyes like me!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
These are some of my favorite eyelashes from my favorite eye lash brand. Ardell hardly disappoints with their quality reasonably priced eye lashes. Can’t beat it. Would definitely purchase again & you should too!
Margo O.
Queen Creek, AZ
My go to lashes. Super easy to apply, look realistic, and give your eyes a gorgeous pop! I don’t want to ruin my natural lashes with extensions, so these are perfect when I want to up my volume for a night out.
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Love love love these lashes ! They are also very affordable. They add that extra little bit of volume but not too much. I can wear these with no eye makeup & they still look good.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
I like these lashes, they are pretty and inexpensive and easy to apply for someone who is just starting to wear falsies. In my opinion they are a little thin and I don’t love how it’s much longer on the outside. I just prefer a much fuller lash.
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
These are some of my favorite drugstore falsies! I love how natural but full these lashes make your eyes look. You can use these for more of a dramatic look or even just an every day wear if you wish! I am wearing them in this formal look :) Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
These lashes look super natural you can wear them without people even thinking about that these wouldn't be yours, they are easy to apply and you can use them a few times. The price is super affordable and they come in a nice package. I just wouldn't buy them at Walgreens cause they are a little more expensive there
Leen A.
These lashes are gorgeous! And for a very low price! I usually get these if I need them last minute. They look even better when they are brushed out using a spoolie brush.
Kristin P.
These are my favorite false lashes. They have a nice natural look to them making them good for an everyday look. I’ve purchased these multiple times and I’ll continue to.
Camille M.
San diego, CA
A MUST HAVE!! I’ve used these for years and they are by far my fave lashes!! They are bold yet very natural and super easy to put on. I have blue/ green eyes and these lashes seriously make them pop! You can find them at Ulta or any drug store and they are very reasonably priced. You can even re use them!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.