BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
OH how much I love these lashes! theyre so affordable yet so pretty! I don't wear lashes everyday but when I do I almost always grab these lashes! Theyre so flirty, sexy yet simple! They're a great lashes for beginners or even experienced lash professionals!!! I love these so much
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Ardell lashes in general, but my favorite would have to be the "Natural" lashes. I like that they just add a little more volume and length without weighing down my eyelids. Also, the clear strip is nice because it makes it easier to blend in with your natural lashes.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
Absolutely the BEST lashes. They are cruelty free, affordable, and durable. If you take care of them they last for a long time. They have lots of different styles for different occasions. The band is thick enough to be durable but thin enough to be natural looking. These are the only lashes I buy!
Jessica R.
Bridgeton, NJ
All time favorite, I love the natural effect they give the eyes. One time , someone confused me with not wearing lashes when in reality I was! Definitely recommend.
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
They're nice but my issue is that I have large eyes and they are not long enough to reach my inner corner and outer corner. if you have smaller eyes you will probably like them. they look natural and the band is easy to hide. I prefer the "whispies" because they actually fit my eye but they give a similar effect.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these. They're perfect for everyday and every occasion. They're not too dramatic yet still gives you that fun, flirty look. Pop these on and it really makes a difference, esp for someone like me who was never blessed in the eyelash department.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Ardell is an amazing brand off lashes they are full and beautiful but don't look fake they give that natural lash look I love that u can purchase this brand just about anywhere and they are super easy to apply I will definitely continue to buy this brand
Asya S.
I absolutely love these eye lashes! First I don't where a lot of eye lashes so finding ones that are light and are super heavy is nice. I bought them for a special occasion and wore them all night without a complaint. They are also very natural looking. Price wise it was great, if I remember correctly I chose them because they were on sale for like 3 dollars which is a great price especially for the quality. These are one of my favorites.
Jamie Rose S.
These are my go-to brand for falsies! They are affordable, readily available and pretty decent quality for the money considering you can make a pair last 5 uses. I highly recommend giving these a try, they are up there with high end brands as far as quality goes!
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
This was the first pair of lashes I ever wore and they are still one of my favorites! They aren't too dramatic, but still give you full looking lashes. Love these. I have purchased these many times from Sally's and would recommend to anyone!!!!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.