BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jennifer Y.
These lashes are alright. It is not worth the hype these YouTube give it. The lashes don't give your ultimate glam look, I thought that this would give me a dramatic lash effect but it's almost as I'm wearing nothing. My lashes aren't the longest nor the shortest but they do blend in with my lashes. Not worth the hype once again-my fav lashes are the Arden mink lashes.
Annie D.
Boise, ID
These are some of my favorite lashes because they look so natural, and they are so comfortable as well. I think these are the perfect lashes for anyone who's new to wearing falsies-or for anyone looking for a good every day lash. Easy to apply & you can get more than one wear out of them. And they are so affordable! Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
Diana J.
I'm not a frequent user of "falsies", but I do like to throw them on to glam up for a special occasion. These are one of the most natural pairs of lashes that I've tried, but are a bit long for my eyes so I needed to snip off the ends. All in all no complaints.
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my favorite falsies ever! They are so easy to apply, incredibly affordable and so comfortable. The invisibands are perfect because I hate wearing eyeliner and they really blend in and look natural. These were the first fake lashes I ever bought and I recommend them! They are my absolute favorite !
Kammie S.
Bloomington , CA
These Demi lashes are really comfortable and feels like you're not even wearing lashes! Although they are about $3-$5 for a single pair, I always find myself going back to these after trying out other lashes online. I pick these up at my local ulta and they typically last me a week! They look really natural and my friends can't tell they are falsies unless I tell them! I actually need to repurchase these soon, haha. 5 stars for sure.
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
I LOVEEEEE THE DEMI LASHES SO MUCH. THEY EXTREMELY NATURAL .THEY DO NOT FEEEL HEAVY ON MY EYES AND THEY ARE SO EASY TO APPLY. I CAN WEAR THEM A SEVERAL TIME BEFORE I NEED THROUGH THEM AWAY. I WOULD SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND THESE LASHES TO EVERYONE. PLUS THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
So much quality for a fraction of the cost! I love how they have a variety of lashes for day and night, but I especially love the invisible band. I wear lashes every single day and I can get a couple good wears out of them. The price is fantastic and for those who are curious about lashes should definitely start with these
emiko e.
riverside, CA
Ariel lashes are SO GOOD !! i love these for an everyday use and they don't look fake but definitely give my eyes an extra something to help me look and feel more confident about my sparse non existent lashes. these also last for a while and you can get a good 5-10 good uses out of them with proper care.
Sabrina T.
I usually use these on a daily basis since I crave for the dramatic eye look and since I do not have lashes. These are long lasting and does not feel heavy on my eyes! I love how these lashes give that winged eye look! Try it! You will not be disappointed.
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
I love big dramatic eyelashes but I'm not a huge fan of false eyelashes. I was going to an event and I wanted to really do it up so I purchased these from my local Walmart for about $4 for two pair. They applied easily and looked amazing! I am hooked! Already purchased more so I can always have them!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.