BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Aracely R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love Ardell ! These lashes apply so easy and look spectacular in person and even better in photos ! I am a frequent customer of these and have fallen in love ! definitely intend to purchase again. If you are debating whether to do it or not definitely do it. So worth it'
Aryanna H.
Canton, OH
My favorite drugstore brand of lashes! They are very easy to work with. I just recently started wear falsies and I had no trouble getting these on. They are natural and beautiful. They can make any makeup look come together. I recommend this product to anyone I promise you will love it. What's great is they aren't expensive at all.
Katie M.
Arlington, VA
Get to make your eyes pop! Not expensive and last quite a few wears. Natural but still make your lashes look fuller and flirty without being too heavy. Have ordered them on Amazon, and also gotten them at ulta, Walgreens, cvs, and even the grocery store! Reliable and easy to find
Amanda E.
North Augusta, SC
So I'm not very good with false lashes, but these are my go-to for when I do want to spice up my look a little. They're so light weight and you barely remember they're there. They're comfortable and look amazingggggg!! Whenever someone asks for falsie suggests I always say these!
Stacy N.
ORLANDO, FL
MY HOLYGRAIL product for daily use. These eyelashes are perfectly crafted and mimic the shape of your actual eyelashes creating a very natural and glamorous finish. It completes the look of my makeup, very affordable.. and I would definitely feel confident about recommending this to anyone who is debating on if it's a good buy
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
Love these eyelashes!! They are so comfortable and a great for simple makeup and for glam makeup. I think it's great for beginners or for someone trying out eyelashes for the first time. I have bought these like more than 50 times and I will keep buying them. Very affordable.
s g.
These are great lashes for beginners. They look good. Aren't too dramatic. Are fairly easy to apply. They do not come with lash glue though and get easily tangled. I would wear these for a single night if I was in a rush but higher end lashes are more comfortable and reusable
Lauren T.
East Peoria, IL
I tried this brand once for a high school dance and fell in love. These lashes are very natural looking. The fibers are not harsh which gives them a soft look rather than big, clunky, plastic, fake looking lashes. They are a very fair price as well. The lashes also fit very nicely and stay put!
Miranda G.
Vista, CA
These are my favorite lashes. I love having volume as well as length and these get me both of those beautifully without being too much and still looking natural. They aren't too pricey and you can get quite a few uses out of them which is even better.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
These have been my go to drug store lashes lately when I am in the mood to apply falsies I reach for these. I always grab ardell lashes when I can but I will be repurchasing these particular ones for my brown eyes. I always recommend ardell lashes to anyone who enjoys low end falsies. Priced excellent and most of the time you can catch them on sale. I purchased them at my local Sally's. Give them a try today they are so nice and worth it.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.