BY ARDELL

• Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
My go to one of my
Favorite drug store lashes. They look so natural no one even notices I have them on but they complete the makeup look for sure. Cheap and easy to apply, and easy to clean so you can re use them
Saedi B.
Provo
This is everyone’s favorite lash! From pretty much every line and style. I wear these every day but i also use them on a lot of my bridal clients who do t want a ton of drama. All time fav i have 6 million pairs
Kaylee W.
Oak Hill, WV
I used these for prom and they work amazing!! So great and would buy again! Also I got them on sale for $3 at Ulta do you can’t beat the price! Sometimes they need trimmed but that easy to do anytime !!
Sarae T.
LAWTON, OK
Affordable lashes from the drugstore that have my lashes looking natural yet glam at the same time. I get the affordable but glam look. They don’t stray from my actual lash line so they are worth it.
Sidney M.
Love these lashes! They are dramatic but subtle. I prefer Ardell over Kiss lashes. The lash curve has a nice bend so it is easier to apply to your lid. I would recommended these lashes for sure!
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
These are but far my most favorite false lashes! They look beyond natural and look like lash extensions but the price is incredible I love using these on my senior girls for a nice natural lash look! And the quality is remarkable!
Amanda W.
These are seriously the best fake eyelashes ever!!! I have super small eyes and these look so natural on me. I love how light they are, you can’t even feel them when they’re on. They’re super super cheap. You can find them at Ulta or Target, Walmart places like that! I highly recommend this brand, especially the demi wispies if you have small eyes like me!
Margo O.
Queen Creek, AZ
My go to lashes. Super easy to apply, look realistic, and give your eyes a gorgeous pop! I don’t want to ruin my natural lashes with extensions, so these are perfect when I want to up my volume for a night out.
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Love love love these lashes ! They are also very affordable. They add that extra little bit of volume but not too much. I can wear these with no eye makeup & they still look good.
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
These are some of my favorite drugstore falsies! I love how natural but full these lashes make your eyes look. You can use these for more of a dramatic look or even just an every day wear if you wish! I am wearing them in this formal look :) Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.