BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Stacy N.
ORLANDO, FL
MY HOLYGRAIL product for daily use. These eyelashes are perfectly crafted and mimic the shape of your actual eyelashes creating a very natural and glamorous finish. It completes the look of my makeup, very affordable.. and I would definitely feel confident about recommending this to anyone who is debating on if it's a good buy
s g.
These are great lashes for beginners. They look good. Aren't too dramatic. Are fairly easy to apply. They do not come with lash glue though and get easily tangled. I would wear these for a single night if I was in a rush but higher end lashes are more comfortable and reusable
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
Love these eyelashes!! They are so comfortable and a great for simple makeup and for glam makeup. I think it's great for beginners or for someone trying out eyelashes for the first time. I have bought these like more than 50 times and I will keep buying them. Very affordable.
Lauren T.
East Peoria, IL
I tried this brand once for a high school dance and fell in love. These lashes are very natural looking. The fibers are not harsh which gives them a soft look rather than big, clunky, plastic, fake looking lashes. They are a very fair price as well. The lashes also fit very nicely and stay put!
Jovi P.
These lashes are the BEST lashes ever!!! You can use them for everyday, or with a dramatic look. They look great on every eye shape! They're one of my favorite lashes that you can never go wrong with, and Ardell is pretty cheap but the quality is great. I also have almond Asian eyes, and I don't even need to cut these.
Miranda G.
Vista, CA
These are my favorite lashes. I love having volume as well as length and these get me both of those beautifully without being too much and still looking natural. They aren't too pricey and you can get quite a few uses out of them which is even better.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
These have been my go to drug store lashes lately when I am in the mood to apply falsies I reach for these. I always grab ardell lashes when I can but I will be repurchasing these particular ones for my brown eyes. I always recommend ardell lashes to anyone who enjoys low end falsies. Priced excellent and most of the time you can catch them on sale. I purchased them at my local Sally's. Give them a try today they are so nice and worth it.
Deneika T.
San diego, CA
Its true what they say once you start wearing lashes you're gonna want to wear them everyday. I never used you be a big lash person but I kept seeing how beautiful and nice looking they would look on others so i figured our get one pair and try them out and now I'm obsessed. I keep repurchasing them along with other styles.  The best part is some times people think they're my real lashes because of how natural they look.
Abby F.
Hilliard, OH
I love these lashes. When applying they are sterdy yet they don't feel too heavy on your eyes like most false lashes. They are also really easy to apply, I repeatedly used these for dance competitions and recommend them. They are great for all day use and super durable
Miijan D.
A makeup artist recently applied these lashes for me during a shoot and I ABSOLUTELY love them! I thought they look really fake at first (I always think that about falsies lol) but after wearing them for the entire day I got nothing but compliments! They're super light too..feels like you're wearing nothing at all!
Melissa B.
I'm new to lashes what is the best adhesive to use with these and tips for application or use?
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
I just bought these from ulta and I haven't tried yet. Are they better than daiso lashes? Better than $30 lashes? I would love to know because if these work, I won't buy cheap lashes again.
Buse G.
Do these eyelashes make it look too fake or actually real?
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
Are these comfortable to wear?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Do these false lashes look very natural? I don't wear false lashes, but I wanna tryout some?