BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
Love these eyelashes!! They are so comfortable and a great for simple makeup and for glam makeup. I think it's great for beginners or for someone trying out eyelashes for the first time. I have bought these like more than 50 times and I will keep buying them. Very affordable.
Stacy N.
ORLANDO, FL
MY HOLYGRAIL product for daily use. These eyelashes are perfectly crafted and mimic the shape of your actual eyelashes creating a very natural and glamorous finish. It completes the look of my makeup, very affordable.. and I would definitely feel confident about recommending this to anyone who is debating on if it's a good buy
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
These have been my go to drug store lashes lately when I am in the mood to apply falsies I reach for these. I always grab ardell lashes when I can but I will be repurchasing these particular ones for my brown eyes. I always recommend ardell lashes to anyone who enjoys low end falsies. Priced excellent and most of the time you can catch them on sale. I purchased them at my local Sally's. Give them a try today they are so nice and worth it.
Jovi P.
These lashes are the BEST lashes ever!!! You can use them for everyday, or with a dramatic look. They look great on every eye shape! They're one of my favorite lashes that you can never go wrong with, and Ardell is pretty cheap but the quality is great. I also have almond Asian eyes, and I don't even need to cut these.
Miranda G.
Vista, CA
These are my favorite lashes. I love having volume as well as length and these get me both of those beautifully without being too much and still looking natural. They aren't too pricey and you can get quite a few uses out of them which is even better.
Deneika T.
San diego, CA
Its true what they say once you start wearing lashes you're gonna want to wear them everyday. I never used you be a big lash person but I kept seeing how beautiful and nice looking they would look on others so i figured our get one pair and try them out and now I'm obsessed. I keep repurchasing them along with other styles.  The best part is some times people think they're my real lashes because of how natural they look.
Miijan D.
A makeup artist recently applied these lashes for me during a shoot and I ABSOLUTELY love them! I thought they look really fake at first (I always think that about falsies lol) but after wearing them for the entire day I got nothing but compliments! They're super light too..feels like you're wearing nothing at all!
Abby S.
Lenexa, KS
I am new to false lashes and I LOVE THESE. I have not used any other kind. I was pretty timid about trying false lashes and my friend recommended these to me. They are incredibly natural looking but really increase the fullness of your lashes, without being overbearing
Jaime K.
These are my go to falsies! They are dramatic enough, but not over the top. The band is super sturdy but yet easy to bend and to set in place. I get so many compliments when I wear these! The price is another great quality, they're so affordable and look expensive!
Anna G.
Auburn, WA
I love these when taking care of business and running errands. They are easy to put on and easy to take off. They look amazing and natural. I've been wearing them for years and I absolutely love them. And a great pair of a try if you're a newbie two wearing eyelashes.
Sophia W.
The Hague
Courtney B.
Never used false lashes before. Are these easy to apply? Do they look natural? Will I need to apply eye liner to hide the strip? How many times can these be used before tossing?
Marisol R.
Austin , TX
I would like to try this!
Lizzie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Really want to try these? Are they easy to apply? and do they stay on all night?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Do these come with eyelash glue? Easy to apply?