BY ARDELL #43 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Ro B.
I just got into wearing falsies and these I would def recommend. They add the perfect length and fullness to your lashes. If your a falsies beginner, I would go with these!
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Love these lashes! I have used so many brands/types of lashes but these were my favorite by far! So lightweight and easy to put on, natural looking and for a great price! I wore them for prom and they stayed on all night. They make your lashes look so long and pretty without being over the top. I definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to try falsies!
jenny y.
These lashes are everything! I love them with super glam looks or natural looks. they go with everything! they're super lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes. I have so many pairs, it'll never get old. I totally recommend these! they look beautiful on the eyes and will look perfect on everyone.
Christina L.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely love these lashes! They take any look and bump it up 10 notches, but they are not so over the top that you feel too made up for everyday wear. I get so many compliments when I wear these (but they want to know what mascara I'm using because they look that real).
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
I've only ever known this brand really because it's friendly to my bank account! I really like them and can get a few uses out of them. They're easy to move around the shape of your eye, too. If you're looking for something that's in the cheap range, get these. And sometimes you can get them on killer deals at drugstores!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I've never been a faux lash kind of girl, but when I got a pair in a voxbox, I had to try them. OMG they are gorgeous! They don't look fake or weird, they glam up my make up look and the feel good. I've seen many reviews of these Ardell lashes on youtube, but I never knew they were this good.
Now, I have an Ardell lashes budget for my monthly make up lol
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ardell Demi Wisp lashes are comfortable, easy to apply, and natural looking. They give the eyes an extra oomph without being overly dramatic. Gorgeous for an everyday false lash.
Bri M.
I use these lashes everyday and I love them!!! I usually layer them up for a little more dramatic look and I just love how they look on anyone. Definitely worth it
Jessy M.
HAMILTON, OH
Love the Ardell false lashes! They are really easy to put on and they are easy to take off too! They give you a natural look without over doing it. If you want to add drama to your lashes, make sure you apply mascara before and even after! Everyone compliments my lashes!
Megan P.
My favorite lashes to use for any occasion! It's just the right length making your lashes look full but give just a little oomph. The lash band is just the right thickened and comes a little long to fit a range of eye shapes. These are beautiful lashes that are definitely worth the purchase.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.