BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Diana B.
Durham , NC
I love Ardell Demi wisp lashes!!!😍 These lashes stay in my stash and actually I always keep about 4-5 pair at any given moment. The quality of theses lashes are great and the price is usually at most $5.99. To be honest,I grab these most often before I grab my more pricey lashes....definitely a must have for the summer!! Gotta stay cute at those cookouts too 💁🏽
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
When it comes to lashes, these are just the right amount of vavoom to a simple look. They aren't quite naturAl but aren't over the top glamour either. I've tried so many but come back to these. love them. I wear them several times a week. I can get up to 4 uses from one pair if I'm gentle.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I got these in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes & although I don't use fake lashes I had to try them out. Putting them on was not easy but I chalk that up to my amateur false lash skills. They were so soft & looked super natural! I'm still not a fake lash kind of girl but they were fun for the day
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Love these lashes! I have used so many brands/types of lashes but these were my favorite by far! So lightweight and easy to put on, natural looking and for a great price! I wore them for prom and they stayed on all night. They make your lashes look so long and pretty without being over the top. I definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to try falsies!
Abigail N.
These lashes do it all. They can be worn with a simple winged eyeliner or with a bold smokey eye and look amazing with any look. I personally find ardell is the easiest to handle during applications and highly recommend for beginners. I buy the bulk pack and always have a set in my vanity. These are my go-to's
Ro B.
I just got into wearing falsies and these I would def recommend. They add the perfect length and fullness to your lashes. If your a falsies beginner, I would go with these!
jenny y.
These lashes are everything! I love them with super glam looks or natural looks. they go with everything! they're super lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes. I have so many pairs, it'll never get old. I totally recommend these! they look beautiful on the eyes and will look perfect on everyone.
Trish F.
I love love love these lashes. These are the lashes I use for everyday looks. They look very natural and you can get these anywhere at a reasonable price. I always stock up on these and would definitely recommend them to everyone. They also last a long time so they are good for more than one use as long as you clean them properly. I get maybe 5-6 uses a pair.
Jennifer Y.
I've tried dozens of false lashes and have been wearing them since high school, but this remains a favorite. Ardell makes the lightest and most comfortable lashes, though they are also more fragile. Be careful not to pull on/dent the lash hairs as you pull them out of the box!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I've never been a faux lash kind of girl, but when I got a pair in a voxbox, I had to try them. OMG they are gorgeous! They don't look fake or weird, they glam up my make up look and the feel good. I've seen many reviews of these Ardell lashes on youtube, but I never knew they were this good.
Now, I have an Ardell lashes budget for my monthly make up lol
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.