BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Sweenly L.
My favorite casual every-day lashes! I never really used to wear lashes because I thought it was so tedious to put on. This pair was PERFECT. I didn't have to cut it or anything and it fit perfectly. Also, with this, I use dark glue so I don't really need to wear eyeliner. I just touch up my water line and maybe add a small wing. These lashes really brighten up my eyes and it looks great!
Nichole Z.
Unbelievably BEAUTIFUL false lashes. The best part about them, is that they are SO simple to apply. I use tweezers to apply, with tacky lash glue, and they lasted ALL night and into the morning until I finally took them off. I would absolutely purchase them again and I recommend them to everyone who is looking for false lashes!
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
One of my all time favorite false lashes! Not overstated, but natural and flirty. Easy to apply and I don't have to worry about ruining a $30 pair of lashes. Absolutely love the look + the cost! These are a staple here at home. Will continue to buy :).
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Ardell will always be my go to brand for strip lashes. These are the perfect lashes for every occasion with the wide selection to choose from. Demi-Whispies top my list for everyday lash wear. They look so natural, its hard to tell whether you have falsies on or you were blessed with great lashes. Super easy application and removal. I get several wears from one pair with proper handing. Price is always great and you can always find by BOGO sales at Ulta!
Samanta C.
Ok. So I have short eyelashes and I had never tried false lashes before I saw these at Wal-Mart and Walgreens. I sometimes am a bit cheap when trying things because if the product doesnt have a good reaction on my skin or irritates me,I personally rather be able to toss something cheap away than something high end. These natural looking falsies are awesome I think they feel natural and really rate them 5/5. Always will go for this brand.
Annalisa F.
Southfield, MI
I wore these for my wedding and I have never felt so much more beautiful in my life. They were so natural looking and I got so many compliments on them. I have other worn lashes and hated them because they were so heavy or irritated my eyes but these lashes felt like I wasn't even wearing any. These are the only lashes I will ever buy in the future.
Valeria G.
Clayton, CA
There are one of my favorite lashes. They look natural but do add volume and length. I have used them with and without mascara and they look great either way. You can use them more than once if you don't use mascara. I haven't tried many other brands of lashes so I can't compare but they are my favorite Ardell ones.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
I stock up on these every time i go to buy lashes! These are my go to lashes always and forever! The fact that they have an invisiband makes them look just as more natural. They are the perfect length, volume, and curl. Perfect lashes to wear alone with no other makeup on just to give your lashes a little more omph!
Amira S.
Dallas, TX
These eyelashes are so perfect. I love how the band is invisible so that if you wear without eyeliner it will look very natural like your actual eyelashes. If you do wear eyeliner it gives that perfect pump to it. I get these eyelashes on line and I love how they look. They're pretty good for multiple use's and clean easily. I would recommend this to any friend or family.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Very natural looking for false lashes. They add volume, length and drama with out looking fake. Easy to put on and blend with your natural lash line because of the invisible band. You can wear them for long periods of time without them becoming heavy on your eyes. These false lashes are a must for anyone who loves wear lashes!❤️
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.