BY ARDELL #46 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Great Eyelashs! They have a Nautral Look, They stayed on. All of Ardell Eyelashes are great. You can use these multiple times, I believe they said up to 3-4 times. Beginners, i would recommend using a pair of tweezers or some of the Eyelash companies use a eyelash pusher so that it snugged against your eyes and you don't get glue all over your fingers. It took me about 10 times to get the hang of putting eyelashes on. I would recommend watching a couple of How to videos on applying your eyelashes, I did! I also would recommend using a black glue so that it matches your eyeliner and mascara.
Queenie N.
This lashes are good lashes if you are going for a natural look, if you compare this to other lashes it's pretty good and affordable, pretty easy to apply these lashes and I would recommend these lashes.
Guadalupe V.
Corona, NY
Estas de aqui son mucho mas naturales de mesclan muy bien con las pestañas naturales pero siempre abriendo mas la mirada y dando un look muy natural perfectas para todos los dias
Samantha R.
I loved these lashes! I wore them to a wedding and they lasted all day and night without popping off at the corners or getting uncomfortable. The glue provided did its job well enough to hold up through a few sneezing faces even! These are affordable and worth every penny. You can see how natural they look in the picture I posted.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
These are my favorite lashes! I am always repurchasing these in bulks. I love the flutter look it gives, and it's not overly dramatic. I love that you can wear these with a causal makeup look and a dramatic look as well. My lashes are short, so I curl and apply mascara first so they blend better with the wispies. I can get over 5 uses out of my lashes, and keeping them clean is key! I would def recommend these lashes!
Ari J.
Love these lashes, especially for the price. The Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black can be found at your local drugstore (CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreens, etc) and are usually around $5. They're amazing for the price though the bands do tend to be a bit stiff at first. I'd suggest bending and trimming them first before attempting to put them on -- spend a little more time bending them and I promise they'll wear a little more comfortably!

The lash glue that Ardell provides is not the best I've used, so I'd suggest picking up a small tube of Duo lash glue if you're able!
Claire R.
I love Ardell wispies to the point that I almost never want to go without them. This particular pair is great because they aren't too overbearing and are super comfortable to wear. Not to mention, they look AMAZING in pictures.
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
I'll start out by saying I'm not a huge fan of false lashes. I feel that with a good mascara, you don't need falsies. That said these were very pretty looking lashes which I tried on for fun with a couple of friends. Application was tricky for a first timer, but overall, it was a good product. Might try a more dramatic pair for halloween!
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I've tried and failed with all lashes but these! Brown eyed beauty these turn me into. Blow Kiss lashes out of the water and Walmart has them for sooooo cheap!! I've purchased so many pairs, and get compliments on them all the time! They are so subtle and natural that it doesn't even look like you are wearing fake lashes and best of all? Easy to apply!!
Morgan S.
Of all the lashes I have tried, these lashes are the most naturally beautiful. They are not visibly false, super easy to apply, and they stay PUT! They are absolutely beautiful, and I wear them whenever I'm looking for a little extra "wow"-factor. Also, they're inexpensive and can be found at drugstores and beauty stores alike. Would recommend to anyone, whether they were new to lashes or a lash pro.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.