BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
haiits l.
Dallas, TX
Ardell Demi Wispies are my favorite drugstore falsies of all times! I usually get the multipack at Ulta when its a Buy 1 get 1 50% (plus $3.50 off), it comes out to about $14 for 8 pairs of eyelashes. It's easy to put on, feels very light because of the invisiband, last up to 3+ uses, and looks very natural but with mascara on its glamorous. These lashes are made of 100% sterilized human hair.
Inari N.
I absolutely love wispie lashes. I try to get mine to look as full and volumized as possible so I stack these with some regular natural lashes and it looks bomb.
Alissia L.
I love these lashes! They are very affordable & you can get many wears out of them if you care for them properly. The band isn't too thick & is easy to conceal. They add something special to a look without being too overpowering. They're easily accessible as well which is always a plus for me. I'd recommend them, especially for people who want to look cute on a budget or for makeup artists who need an affordable lash for their kit.
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL

Ardell lashes are my most favorite lashes. The demi wispies look very natural and they feel very light on. The invisibands are amazing. If properly applied, you sometimes can't even tell that they are falsies. I wear these on a daily basis and with proper care, one pair can last several wears before getting tossed out. These are by far my most favorite lashes and definitely a holy grail.
Gorgeous H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
My absolute favorite everyday lashes. I wear them so much that my boyfriend has even gone into the store to purchase them for me a numerous amount of times. I love that I can buy them from almost anywhere. The beauty supply, wal mart, wal greens, cvs, ulta just about anywhere. This past Christmas my sister got me 3 packs of the 4 pair as a gift, thus just how much I love them!
Taylor N.
I love these! I love to wear these when I'm feeling like a natural no eyeshadow makeup look because the lash band is so thin it blends so nicely with your own eyelashes. They start off short in the front and then the fan out and get a little longer towards the end of the lash giving the eye such a beautiful look without having to wear eyeshadow and liner. Definitely recommend these for an easy glam day for sure.
Marissa H.
I actually got these spontaneously because I always hear so much about "Demi wispies" and ardell was the first brand I saw in the store. I was surprised to find that this is so high ranking! It deserves it though, the lashes look gorgeous and are great with any look. They accentuate the eyes and draw the corners up. These are my #1 false lashes!
Guadalupe V.
Corona, NY
Estas de aqui son mucho mas naturales de mesclan muy bien con las pestañas naturales pero siempre abriendo mas la mirada y dando un look muy natural perfectas para todos los dias
Queenie N.
This lashes are good lashes if you are going for a natural look, if you compare this to other lashes it's pretty good and affordable, pretty easy to apply these lashes and I would recommend these lashes.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Great Eyelashs! They have a Nautral Look, They stayed on. All of Ardell Eyelashes are great. You can use these multiple times, I believe they said up to 3-4 times. Beginners, i would recommend using a pair of tweezers or some of the Eyelash companies use a eyelash pusher so that it snugged against your eyes and you don't get glue all over your fingers. It took me about 10 times to get the hang of putting eyelashes on. I would recommend watching a couple of How to videos on applying your eyelashes, I did! I also would recommend using a black glue so that it matches your eyeliner and mascara.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.