BY ARDELL #43 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Maroua O.
Love them, stay on all night and easy to remove. They are also a good price and blend in with my real lashes very easily. I wore them on my prom night and cleaned them and reused them for a second time.
Leah V.
These are hands down my #1 choice for lashes. Demi Wispies are glamorous, yet not too overpowering. I can wear these with any look, whether I'm sticking to a neutral eye, or going all out with a deep smoky look. They are so affordable and easily found at most drugstores. I usually buy them in bulk when they're on sale and use each lash set multiple times. They are durable and long wearing - I generally use House of Lashes lash glue and I'm set for the night!
Jazmin C.
Lakeland , FL
BEST EYELASHES IN THE WORLD!!! They are perfect for any occasion, they stay on very well and they are very sexy and natura looking! I totally recommend these to every girl!
Maryam A.
Rialto, CA
These are my all time favorite lashes, I tried so many different types of lashes and i just felt like they were too dramatic that look looks good on certain people however on me it does not. The one thing I love about these lashes its so natural I get so many compliments asking if its my natural lashes. Something I definitely cannot live without. Anyone who asks me abut what lashes they should get I strongly and always recommend this one.
Eriqita W.
Cockeysville, MD
These are my go to natural wispy lashes. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear these. Most people think there natural. Thats also why they are my first go to lashes for my bridal clients. There soft, and easy to apply. I GET about three use out of them as long as I clean them there good.
Taylor C.
I bought these because I was starting a YouTube channel and I wanted to be more educated in false lashes. Also I'm a makeup junkie so there was really no contest. These were the first lashes I've ever worn and they are really easy to apply, and they are super comfortable. I was impressed! I have had my pair for about seven uses and I should probably get rid of them now, but I was very pleased by how well they held up. They look very natural and I would overall be able to wear these everyday if I really wanted to!
Evonne T.
The best eyelashes I have ever tried. Demi Wispies is my favorite out of all of the Ardell lashes because they blend in well with my regularly short lashes yet they add a lot of length and width without looking over dramatic or fake. They also last a long time, I can get five or so uses out of them and that is even using mascara and cleaning them with make up wipes. Not bad for just a few bucks! I do prefer to use DUO eyelash glue with these instead of the glue it comes with because it works a lot better!
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
I've never tried false lashes, but I knew I really wanted my eyes to POP for my wedding day. I decided to give these a try for a more natural look and boy did they look amazing!!! Once the adhesive dried I couldn't even feel them on my eyes and they made me look fantastic! Love these!
Naomi H.
Gainesville, GA
love these. i wore them for prom and they were excellent. they made my eyelashes look naural but obviously very beautiful. these are my go to i buy them non stop. they're fluttery and femine and just the best
Mai Y.
Ardell lashes are my most favorite lashes. The demi wispies look very natural and they feel very light on. The invisibands are amazing. If properly applied, you sometimes can't even tell that they are falsies. I wear these on a daily basis and with proper care, one pair can last several wears before getting tossed out. These are by far my most favorite lashes and definitely a holy grail.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.