BY ARDELL #46 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Sarah T.
Mount Vernon, WA
I absolutely love this brand of lashes! They look so natural in this style and the more glamorous ones make you feel like a queen! I definitely recommend these lashes!
Amanda O.
North Hollywood, CA
Perfect for a natural daytime every day look, short toward the inner corner of eye, extending longer toward the outter corner of eye giving a subtle fluttery look.
Mitzi S.
Madison Hts, MI
These are my go to lashes. I have small eyes and these do not over power them at all. They go on nicely and look so natural giving my lashes the oomph they need!!!
Shanell M.
Granada Hills, CA
I absolutely loved these. They are perfect size! The lashes give you enough volume and length without looking too fake. I would high recommend them and you could get them for a fairly reasonable price 3.99 single 9.99 four pack at ulta. I took the glue off mine with make up remover and plan on reusing, because they are completely in tact after more than an 8 hour wear.
Shardé M.
I really love these lashes. They are easy to apply and they give me flirty but natural looking eyelashes. They are super affordable and can be fount in any drugstore.
Megan R.
Modesto, CA
These are my all time favorite lashes. They look very natural if applied without mascara, or more dramatic if you apply mascara over the top. Overall they are extremely comfortable!
Genesis U.
This lashes were exactly what I was looking for, it gave me such a natural look to my eyes. The price was really good. They are really long lasting I used it several times. I have repurchased this several times and I would be rebuying as soon as I run out of them.
These lashes are so beautiful. I don't wear them often but when I do I absolutely love them. They look great and blend well with my real lashes. I love the length as well. They are not too long. I will definitely continue to buy Ardell lashes!
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
I have blonde lashes so i use black mascara and then apply the falsies and after the glue dries i use a eyelash brush to blend my lashes with the fake ones. They really make your eyes pop.
Maroua O.
Love them, stay on all night and easy to remove. They are also a good price and blend in with my real lashes very easily. I wore them on my prom night and cleaned them and reused them for a second time.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.