BY ARDELL #46 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Ruby Z.
Austin, TX
These are my absolute favorite lashes, they can be worn on a normal day and double stacked for a night out they only downfall is there aren't ever any left in the stores.
Lexy P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are hands down my favorite lashes. I have smaller, almond eyes, and these fit so perfect & look so natural. They are easy to clean & I can get 10-15 at least out of one set. Whenever I wear them, everyone comments saying how great my lashes look, & they always ask if they're real, because that's how natural yet pretty they look! They really are a wonderful "everyday" lash but they're still glamorous and voluminous enough for going out as well. And my favorite part, they're cruelty free. Blessssss ardell for making these 🙌🏽 my holy grail.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
I used fake lashes for my wedding events. I went with these because they seemed more natural. Ever since then I've been using them. I use the black natural to go with my eye color which is brown. I would def recommend these!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I love these lashes ! I use the glue DUO . It works great and these lashes look so real when you put them on . One of the best ones ive used ! And they are a good price.
Amanda W.
These demi wispies are so beautiful! I use these when I want my lashes to stand out more but don't want that full glam look. They're beautiful and pretty easy to apply.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Love love LOVE these lashes! They're so pretty and fluttery. I love the way they look, and they go with pretty much any eye look. The lashes are long and voluminous, but not to the point where it's overwhelmingly false looking. They're very easy to apply too. I was able to do it perfectly on my first try at applying falsies! They align beautifully with my eye shape, and they stay on all day/night too. The band is pretty thin, so be careful taking it off the packaging. But overall these are perfect. You can get a few uses out of them too if you're careful with them.
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
My go-to eyelashes for over TEN YEARS!! Wore these for dance and theater and have never looked back since. I usually wear two times before I dispose of them. Love the length and natural look.
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
I absolutely love Ardell lashes. I have never been disappointed. They have a great band and I hardly ever have to cut them. They are comfortable, even if they aren't the most dramatic lashes.
Taylor G.
Okay I'm going to be completely honest, I hate fake lashes on myself so that is the only reason I am rating this 3 starts. Personally I find them uncomfortable and awkward on myself. Thanks to I Influenster, I received this complementary item to try and I have nothing but great things to say. They actually look super natural on!! That's a huge plus. I wish I knew how to apply them better and be more comfortable wearing them because they deserve a great rating, but on myself, just not for me.
Sarah T.
Mount Vernon, WA
I absolutely love this brand of lashes! They look so natural in this style and the more glamorous ones make you feel like a queen! I definitely recommend these lashes!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.