BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
FAVORITE everyday lashes. These feel so light and look so natural. I have been using these daily for about a year now. You can reuse them up to 3 times so they are great!!!
Tatiani C.
San Diego, CA
Demi wispies are by far the best lashes for anyone. They give a beautiful full effect without being over the top. If you're new to lashes and want to try some for the first time, Demi wispies are a go to.
Caitlin S.
Utica, NY
These lashes are perfect for beginners! The lashband is thin and invisible. Making it effortless to blend the false lashes with your natural lashes. Not to mention they are super affordable! Would purchase again and already have!
Teresa W.
Des Moines, IA
Holy grail lashes. Ardell lashes are the best lashes. I always get compliments on mine. I purchase mine from Sally's Beauty supply in bulk. The lashes are super easy to put on and very comfortable to wear!
Christine H.
Chelmsford, MA
favorite go to every day lash. very natural looking and flexible band. so easy to apply i can always get it right to the lash line and make it look like i have nothing on!
Cami P.
My favorite fake eyelashes I had ever used. They are so natural looking and I wear them often. So easy to apply and great price. You are also able to reuse the false eye lashes which is so nice. Love the length! I have recommended these lashes to all of my friends. Every time I wear them I get complimented on them.
Ruby Z.
Austin, TX
These are my absolute favorite lashes, they can be worn on a normal day and double stacked for a night out they only downfall is there aren't ever any left in the stores.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
I used fake lashes for my wedding events. I went with these because they seemed more natural. Ever since then I've been using them. I use the black natural to go with my eye color which is brown. I would def recommend these!
Lexy P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are hands down my favorite lashes. I have smaller, almond eyes, and these fit so perfect & look so natural. They are easy to clean & I can get 10-15 at least out of one set. Whenever I wear them, everyone comments saying how great my lashes look, & they always ask if they're real, because that's how natural yet pretty they look! They really are a wonderful "everyday" lash but they're still glamorous and voluminous enough for going out as well. And my favorite part, they're cruelty free. Blessssss ardell for making these 🙌🏽 my holy grail.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I love these lashes ! I use the glue DUO . It works great and these lashes look so real when you put them on . One of the best ones ive used ! And they are a good price.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.