BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Madelaine S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Thought they looked great but they didn't stay only my eyes very long without one of the corners coming up. I always had to have glue with me just in case which was a pain and I didn't want to have to be fixing my lashes through the day. I do have oily eye lids so that probably more my problem.
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I used to not like lashes for whatever the reason until i tried this! They make my look complete! Make my eyes stand out and look gorgeous!! Definitely have re purchased and will
Continue too! They have many different styles!
Maddy R.
Appleton
These lashes are pretty affordable and also easy to apply. I where mine probably twice a week and they hold up very nicely. They last long because they are durable. I would definitely purchase these lashes again.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I love these lashes. Favorite drugstore brand. No need for improvements u gave no complaints. The bands are so light it's incredible makes for a comfy fit. I use these 2 times a week
Lisa L.
Raleigh, NC
I love these lashes. They are affordable and available at the drug store. If used with house of lashes glue, they don't budge. I suggest to cut the lash to fit your eye shape. I always purchase these in bulk !
Sienna P.
These are great affordable lashes they look very natural but the glue that comes with them not good my lashes fell off wishing hours but yes I would repurchase the lashes themselves
Brittany H.
West allis, WI
Demi wispies are my JAM! perfect lash for anyone! I bought it from my local Walmart. Great value and looks great on every client I've used them on. Long lasting with DUO glue. I would definitely recommend
Calli K.
I only use two types of false lashes and this is one of them. I AM CONSTANTLY getting compliments on them, at least twice every time i go out. People will constantly be asking you if they are real! Lol.
Marlene r.
Love these!! For the price, you can’t beat it. They last a couple of uses so that’s great! This is also great for beginners and their sizes are good! I will definitely buy these again!! In love!!!!!!!!!
Asia A.
I love these lashes because they are cheap and easy to buy (you can get them at Sally's, CVS, Target, Ulta, etc.). I like demi whispies because they get the job done without you looking like an Instagram model (read: overdone makeup).
*shout out to IG models*

It's possible to get around 4-5 uses out of them if you take care of them after each use. Meaning, gently remove the glue, wash, and place them back on the plastic mold so they'll keep their shape.

The only reason why they only get 4 stars if because I LOVE the baby demi whispies by Ardell. Those are good for wearing in everyday life (i.e. going to work).
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.