BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Adriana A.
These have to be the best drug store lashes I have used. I have tried other drug store brands and they have not felt and looked as good as these ones. They are very affordable too, that is a plus I would truly recommend these false lashes.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my favorite everyday lashes! I love the thin band, but it can be more difficult to put on if you’re a beginner. These aren’t too dramatic for the day time, but can also work for a lighter nighttime look! Definitely recommend.
Christie B.
Chester, PA
These are the only lashes I wear anymore. They make my lashes look long and full without completely fake. The band is thin so if it comes off it doesn’t look absolutely ridiculous. I would by 40 packs of them if I could right now.
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Love these lashes! They’re not too dramatic and not too natural! I wear glasses and they don’t bump against my glasses and give my eyes just the right amount of volume!
Mishelle H.
cumming
Love these lashes. Use them almost every day. They look so natural and last a long time. I also love how they stay on your eyes and don’t fall off after a while if you put them on correctly. Totally recommend this product.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
My go to falsies! Love love love ardell demi wispies! I wear these almost daily!! They are super easy to apply and I can’t even feel them once they’ve dried. They look natural- yet give that intense eye look I’m going for! It’s not obvious that they’re fake - which I love! If you’re new to false lashes- these are great for beginners, too!
Crystal L.
Tucson , AZ
Favorite lashes ever. I love that they’re so easy to find at almost all drug stores. They’re also so easy to apply and stay on perfectly all day long. I love that I can make a natural look or go glam with this lash.
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
My go to one of my
Favorite drug store lashes. They look so natural no one even notices I have them on but they complete the makeup look for sure. Cheap and easy to apply, and easy to clean so you can re use them
Saedi B.
Provo
This is everyone’s favorite lash! From pretty much every line and style. I wear these every day but i also use them on a lot of my bridal clients who do t want a ton of drama. All time fav i have 6 million pairs
Kaylee W.
Oak Hill, WV
I used these for prom and they work amazing!! So great and would buy again! Also I got them on sale for $3 at Ulta do you can’t beat the price! Sometimes they need trimmed but that easy to do anytime !!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.