BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Sienna P.
These are great affordable lashes they look very natural but the glue that comes with them not good my lashes fell off wishing hours but yes I would repurchase the lashes themselves
Lisa L.
Raleigh, NC
I love these lashes. They are affordable and available at the drug store. If used with house of lashes glue, they don't budge. I suggest to cut the lash to fit your eye shape. I always purchase these in bulk !
Brittany H.
West allis, WI
Demi wispies are my JAM! perfect lash for anyone! I bought it from my local Walmart. Great value and looks great on every client I've used them on. Long lasting with DUO glue. I would definitely recommend
Calli K.
I only use two types of false lashes and this is one of them. I AM CONSTANTLY getting compliments on them, at least twice every time i go out. People will constantly be asking you if they are real! Lol.
Marlene r.
Love these!! For the price, you can’t beat it. They last a couple of uses so that’s great! This is also great for beginners and their sizes are good! I will definitely buy these again!! In love!!!!!!!!!
Asia A.
I love these lashes because they are cheap and easy to buy (you can get them at Sally's, CVS, Target, Ulta, etc.). I like demi whispies because they get the job done without you looking like an Instagram model (read: overdone makeup).
*shout out to IG models*

It's possible to get around 4-5 uses out of them if you take care of them after each use. Meaning, gently remove the glue, wash, and place them back on the plastic mold so they'll keep their shape.

The only reason why they only get 4 stars if because I LOVE the baby demi whispies by Ardell. Those are good for wearing in everyday life (i.e. going to work).
Tatiani C.
San Diego, CA
Demi wispies are by far the best lashes for anyone. They give a beautiful full effect without being over the top. If you're new to lashes and want to try some for the first time, Demi wispies are a go to.
Caitlin S.
Utica, NY
These lashes are perfect for beginners! The lashband is thin and invisible. Making it effortless to blend the false lashes with your natural lashes. Not to mention they are super affordable! Would purchase again and already have!
Teresa W.
Des Moines, IA
Holy grail lashes. Ardell lashes are the best lashes. I always get compliments on mine. I purchase mine from Sally's Beauty supply in bulk. The lashes are super easy to put on and very comfortable to wear!
Christine H.
Chelmsford, MA
favorite go to every day lash. very natural looking and flexible band. so easy to apply i can always get it right to the lash line and make it look like i have nothing on!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.