BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Marilyn Adrian S.
Indianapolis, IN
Yeah I love eyelashes they are amazing mostly when they are natural and long . ❤️starting to try different kinds of eyelashes but so far I still like my long ones !
Samantha  B.
These are my favorite lashes to wear when I want a more natural look. They are affordable yet good quality. They are also great for beginners who are just learning to apply false lashes! I would definitely recommend!
Chantelle M.
I haven't used too many brands of lashes. I know NYC is terrible. Ardell is a lot better. I use lashes once in a blue moon. When I do it is a hit or miss on wether I applied them correctly and if they with bother my eyes because I put them in wrong. But they don't look to crazy which is why I like these.
Abbey T.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of my holy grail drugstore lashes! Definitely a more natural lash, but plenty of drama for a day look. Demi wispies give the perfect flirty, natural look to add definition to sparse lashes. Absolutely recommend!
sam f.
These are my go to every day look lashes. They look natural when you put them on. Great price for what you  get. You can reuse these many times which is great. Easily shaped for my eyes.
Madelaine S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Thought they looked great but they didn't stay only my eyes very long without one of the corners coming up. I always had to have glue with me just in case which was a pain and I didn't want to have to be fixing my lashes through the day. I do have oily eye lids so that probably more my problem.
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I used to not like lashes for whatever the reason until i tried this! They make my look complete! Make my eyes stand out and look gorgeous!! Definitely have re purchased and will
Continue too! They have many different styles!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
These are some of my favorite eyelashes from my favorite eye lash brand. Ardell hardly disappoints with their quality reasonably priced eye lashes. Can’t beat it. Would definitely purchase again & you should too!
Maddy R.
Appleton
These lashes are pretty affordable and also easy to apply. I where mine probably twice a week and they hold up very nicely. They last long because they are durable. I would definitely purchase these lashes again.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I love these lashes. Favorite drugstore brand. No need for improvements u gave no complaints. The bands are so light it's incredible makes for a comfy fit. I use these 2 times a week
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.