BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Nicole F.
Jackson , NJ
I use this on my make up clients and they all love it , it's just enough to enhance their make up but still natural to not make them feel over the top. They always feel so glamorous with these on
Sidney M.
Love these lashes! They are dramatic but subtle. I prefer Ardell over Kiss lashes. The lash curve has a nice bend so it is easier to apply to your lid. I would recommended these lashes for sure!
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
Pretty good lashes. They personally don't look to natural to me. The upside to that is that their very inexpensive and if you take care of them they'll last for a pretty good time to. Some of these lashes come with lash glue thats really good so look out for those.
Ailin E.
Love these they look so natural but they look long and amazing they open my eyes up so nicely and are so light my favorite is the invisible band and the price I️ clean them and re-use them anywhere from 2 to 4 times I️ love them.
Jazmine d.
I love my Ardell false lashes. Theyre my go to! They ate easy to apply and very natural looking due to the clear band. Easy to find in any drugstore and they stay on all night with the black adhesive. Highly recommend these!
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
These are my absolute favorite pair of eyelashes, they have nice packaging and it's simply amazing how they can transform your eyes. They are super affordable, I buy these quite frequently haha
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
Ardel has some amazing lashes! I don't wear too many lashes because I have small eyes but these are small enough for my hooded eyes. They are reasonably priced and easy to get at the drugstore.
Edith N.
northridge
Love love these lashes! I use this lashes every time I go out and want to have a natural look. I’ve received so many compliments on how natural they look. If you want something more flashy these are definitely not for you.
Queenie N.
These lashes are pretty good lashes if you want a natural eye, I have dark brown eyes and they are perfect for me wearing to school, compared to other natural lashes this one is pretty good and I would totally buy it again.
Samantha  B.
These are my favorite lashes to wear when I want a more natural look. They are affordable yet good quality. They are also great for beginners who are just learning to apply false lashes! I would definitely recommend!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.