BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Taylor Y.
Oh my goodness, these are by far one of my favorite lashes. I don't tend to wear falsies very much because I think they look too intimidating sometimes, but these lashes look sooo good with all my makeup looks so I wear these quite often.
mckell s.
These lashes are my absolute favorite!! They last so long, and depending on the glue you use, wear long. They accentuate any eye shape and are easy to apply. They're so affordable for such good quality.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
My favorite type of lashes. I always go with this brand because it works really good on my eyes and it doesn't make my eyes itchy or anything like that. I love that it  has a thin invisible band.
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I love ardell lashes they’re so beautiful! And they are a decent price compared to name brand lashes. I would definitely recommend this to those lash lovers out there looking for a reasonably priced lash!
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Love these lashes! They can be used for casual or for something formal. I had paid someone to apply them because I can never figure out how to put them on myself. I will always buy these kind. And hopefully one day I can figure out how to apply them myself!
Elise R.
Blacksburg, VA
I love using the demi-wispies for a very natural but pretty looking lash. They are affordable and absolutely beautiful with any makeup look. I would definitely buy these again and would recommend to anyone.
Christine Y.
San Francisco
These are great beginner lashes. The band is practically invisible so I actually like to apply it under my lash line for a more natural look. Sometimes I apply it with very light makeup for an eyelash extension look. Pretty comfortable on the eye.
April H.
Plantation, FL
These lashes are very affordable and look great. I have used lashes by Ardell a few times and they never seem to disappoint. I would recommend to anyone trying out lashes for the first time or for those who just love wearing lashes!
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Love these lashes! Easy to clean and maintain for continuous wear. Look good with mascara and natural lashes, not overly noticeable. Price point is pretty good and I would definitely repurchase and recommend
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
These are good for a soft natural look. They are not expensive. The take a little skill to be able to apply. An eye lash curler, glue, mascara and eyeliner is needed for use
Will recommend to others.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.