BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
I would have to say I didn't like these lashes at all!! They were really hard to apply to my eyes and they just weren't worth the money! I am a first time user and will not buy and more of my lashes from them.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I really like how these falsies look like! When I use them it looks like I used eyelash extensions and nice mascara. This brand is Good to use because the lashes and glue last for a long time and it's a great price!!!
Jazmine R.
Raymond , NH
These were great when I was first starting to wear fake eyelashes, they aren't too expensive and aren't dramatic. They look very natural and dude which is nice. Since they are dramatic and have a clear band it makes learning to put them on a lot easier
Sarahi N.
Lashes are super important, especially for someone like me. I have bad eyelashes and when I'm looking for something natural these are on my list to buy. I tried the double ups and those were horrible for me.
Autumn X.
One of my favorite false lashes! These do not feel heavy and the band is pretty much hidden. They look natural and give your eye a very open look. These lashes are very easy to use. Will continue to purchase
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have only had 1 pair of Ardell lashes and I have to say .. these are so stunning ūüėćūü§© I love them so much ! I really want to buy more because of how awesome they were . Very comfortable on my eyes and not heavy ūüėė
Stacy Y.
They always have great lashes and these are great and look cute but I like having longer lashes on. These look way too natural for me and not bold enough. But they're still cute. I just use different ones
Julia S.
Rome, GA
These are a great drugstore eyelash. They last and they look natural on the eye. This is my go to pair. I have about 50. I have brown eyes and I feel they make my eyes pop more and stand out. Def recommend getting a pair for every day looks.
mckell s.
These lashes are my absolute favorite!! They last so long, and depending on the glue you use, wear long. They accentuate any eye shape and are easy to apply. They're so affordable for such good quality.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
My favorite type of lashes. I always go with this brand because it works really good on my eyes and it doesn't make my eyes itchy or anything like that. I love that it  has a thin invisible band.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.