BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jennifer V.
Nice lashes, if you are looking for a natural look. They're as great as the other ardell false lashes... my favorite one is the 105 on black, great for my brown ayes. I'll buy again and again, they're also affordable.
Tracy T.
I buy these in bulk! Can normally get 3 wears/set. Very easy to apply and look very natural! Just pop on a little mascara after the glue dries to blend your natural lashes with them!
Stephanie K.
My favorite lashes. Im usually not a fan of lashes but if I want an extreme look I love how these just add volume and look thick and beautiful. I would definitely recommend and put on with duo eyelash glue in black.
Khalia R.
Troy, NY
These are by far my absolute favorite lashes! I tend to wear these when im going out with friends and more. These can be every day lashes or lashes for special occasions that is why I love them so much
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
These are the best drugstore lashes that I’ve found so far. They’re delicate enough for every day wear but if you want something to really vamp up your night look, they work for that too. Heard a great price and they last at least a few wears. Best bet!
Guadalupe P.
Los Angeles, CA
Loves these lashes they’re supper comfortable to wear and look amazing. They change the way your make up looks and enhanced my eyes nicely. By far my favorite lashes from the drugstore and would recommend to anyone!
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Cheap, dramatic, and super cute.

Love Ardell
Lashes! They are so cute and so durable. The band isn’t thick so they are great for beginners. They have a variety of lashes for everybody. I love it I’d definitely recommend.
Brittany P.
I really like these lashes for two main reasons. One they are affordable. They are under $10 and sometimes ULTA has them on sale. Second this particular style looks like my lashes expect even longer. I would totally but these again.
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
Gorgeous eye lashes! They are also very easy to apply onto the eye. I love how they give my eye lashes more volume and thickness. They are long lasting and easy to reuse if taken care of properly. Would recommend.
Laura Q.
Ardell is a classic lash brand in my opinion! When I was younger I used to be in a dance team and this was my go-to brand! I used them every performance. I still buy them when I am attending a special occasion.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.